The Friends of Pulaski third annual “Party with a Purpose” was an enormous success thanks to all of your support both with your time and your money. In the silent auction bidding alone we raised over $38,000 as compared to $22,500 last year! Final results are still being tallied. As soon as we have the complete results, we will spread the good news!
In order for this to be our biggest year yet for the Party with a Purpose, it took the hard work, time and financial support of so many people. Extra special thank yous go to:
- The Auction Committee: Leah Gray, Natalie Fox, Bridget Brosnan, Kate Barthel, and Vanessa Sowka
- The Gala Solicitation Sub-Committee: Debbie Gibbons, Jen Brough, Greg Huhn, Giselle Coelho, Jenny Piet, Maria Cabanas, and Nadia Nunez. As well as Milton Uribe, Bob Fox, and the many people who solicited and brought in auction items without being on the committee.
- Raffle Tickets: Lead by Sarah Harris and supported by 13 volunteers
- 21 Art Project Coordinators
- 13 Wine Pull, 50/50 Raffle and Closer Volunteers during the event
- 6 Auction Item Distribution Volunteers
- The hundreds of friends, family, local business, and community members that donated the amazing list of auction items.
- Corporate Sponsors:
- Klopas Stratton
- Nick’s Fishmarket
- O’Brien Harris
- Guaranteed Rate
- The Law Offices of Robert D Ahlgren and Associates
- Zaner Group
- State Farm
- Floyd’s Pub
- McGrath Acura
- Lyons Family Eye Care
- Technology Support & Solutions Inc
- Brough Investment Advisors
- Chicago Sign Systems
- Crafthouse Cocktails
- Urban Flowers
We did not have an official photographer for the event so please send any pictures that we can use in future messages and Facebook posts to highlight the fun evening we had. Please email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.